Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone know contact details for Alison who read tarot cards on Fridays at 5MU Murray Bridge?

Alison (am not sure of her surname) had her own shop in Strathalbyn but the shop closed. She ran workshops on weekends and was incredibly gifted.

Does anyone know contact details for Alison who read tarot cards on Fridays at 5MU Murray Bridge?
My Uncle lives in Murray Bridge, I will endeavour to find out for you, I know a lot of people "in the know" so to speak, as I am also living in Sth Aussie, but up North in the bush..


Blessings.. )O(





Edit :- You got my e-mail, I will still search for you, so keep your account open.. BB.. )O(
Reply:i work at 5mu/power FM and no one there knows about the person who used to do that





we have had lots of staff changes there between now and then more than 80 people! and unfortunately for you no records of it thought i may ask one person





"the gus man" Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment