Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I buy tarot cards in Sydney?

Anywhere near the Sutherland Shire would be good.





Also, if you have an idea of the cost of a pack of Thoth Tarot Card deck or one of the Bohemian Gothic Card Decks, that would be great :D





And don't tell me that I will go to hell or anything of the sort, I'm athiest.

Where can I buy tarot cards in Sydney?
In Sydney, the best range of Tarot decks will be found at Adyar Bookshop. www.adyar.com.au 230 Clarence St. Sydney NSW 2000 Phone: 02 9267 8509 (A short walk from Town Hall Station)





For those who are ready, no explanation is necessary and for those who are not, no explanation is possible! http://www.psychic-junkie.com
Reply:It's OK that you're atheist ... God loves you anyway ... He's like that ...He loves us no matter what we do. And He'll be there waiting for you - whenever it is that you decide to call on Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment