Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do you develope your psychic abilities to read people without tarot cards or any tools?

I have been reading the Tarot for about 7 years. I have for the past two years been working with reading auras and talking to spirits. When I read the tarot I only use the pictures as triggers to start the film reel in my head which gives me the information I need. I was trying to find a catalyst to receive the information without having to use any tools such as Tarot cards.

How do you develope your psychic abilities to read people without tarot cards or any tools?
Start thinking magickally.





No matter what you do or where you are, think of everything that captures your attention as a message from the universe. Try to sense what it is saying to you. In this way, you will help develop the mindset that allows the film reel to start on its own. At the moment it seems tied to your cards.
Reply:Try reading a good physcology book. You can tell a lot more about people if you know physcology.


No comments:

Post a Comment