Thursday, May 20, 2010

I would like a psychic reading. I have a deck of tarot cards and I read for friends and relatives, but never

for myself. I need to know whats going on with work and what will happen with some real estate issues! Thanks in advance for any insight.

I would like a psychic reading. I have a deck of tarot cards and I read for friends and relatives, but never
You should wait until the Fall for real estate, you need to get more established at work before biting off more than you can chew right now.
Reply:look online to see if there are any psychics near you. go and check them out and dont give anyone a penny of your money if you feel suspicious of them at all. you need to find one that you feel one hundred percent comfortable with.

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment