Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tarot cards!please answer if you do them?

Hi if anyone does tarot cards can you answer my questions please.


Im i gonna pass school and go to the next grade?


How long is me and bf gonna last?


How will the relationship fail?


Will i get a good job in the future?


Will i be rich?


thats all lol well bye please answer

Tarot cards!please answer if you do them?
Ok i'm doing the one card spread, using my Renissance tarot deck.





You are going to pass school for i got the six of coins, which stands for success. Your second question, I cant really answer as it only predicts your obstacles and wont give you a specific time. But anyway, I got the seven of swords, which stands for futility, meaning a favorable turn of events. It will fail because of "the hanged man" or sacrifice, or rather too much sacrifice by one person, while the other fails to notice. I believe you will get a job, but wont be rich, via the eight of staves, meaning an explosion in movement, but then loss. Hope this helps you!


No comments:

Post a Comment