Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is this a bad reading? tarot cards?

Lately one of my friends who is a very expierienced tarot card reader has been getting alot of warning about something realy realy bad happening to me this summer.


Tonight I asked what would happen to my boyfriend in the near future ( next few months) and these came up.


the magician


ace of wands


knight of cups


eight of swords


death


the sun


nine of wands


judgement.





- by the way i use the star layout





Im not to sure what to make of it, does anyone have any ideas?





Heres some more info about my situation and what the cards could be talking about :


my boyfriend is involed in some illegal things, im driving to BC this summer .. im wondering if it could be talking about him getting cought, or something worse.


I would realy appreciate any help.

Is this a bad reading? tarot cards?
Him getting caught is definitely one possible risk, but it could also be that he crosses the wrong people. That he will encounter trouble is pretty clear, what kind of trouble is not clear. You should be concerned about getting wrapped up in the whole mess. If you are lucky it will only be the authorities causing the problems.
Reply:Could be, Depends on wut guide lines u used, the old or edidted. I use the old, but I don't use them often enugh to tell u.


No comments:

Post a Comment