Thursday, May 20, 2010

TAROT CARDS exlayin my 9 CARD layot? that is the name of the spread?

TAROT CARDS exlayin my 9 CARD layot?


will i fined a boyfriend soon or the love of my life how should i act upon i1.Seven of Wands





2. Eight of Swords





3. Nine of Cups





4. Queen of Wands





5. The Sun





6. upsidown Page of Swords





7. The Tower





8.upsidown Six of Cups





9. The Magician

TAROT CARDS exlayin my 9 CARD layot? that is the name of the spread?
If you could repost this with the position that each card landed in (like recent past, near future, situation etc.) it would make it a lot easier and you would probably get more helpful answers.
Reply:I agree w/ "witchyme". There are many layouts and different positions to put them in. The number doesn't often matter.





_()_


No comments:

Post a Comment